Bell Times/Bus Routes
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Find your bus route
Select a school
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or email@example.com.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications
|Opening Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:35 p.m|
It's important for everyone to ready to start the learning day on time. Our bell rings at 7:30 A.M., and students are expected to be in their seats ready for the day. Students are tardy starting at 7:35 A.M. The dismissal bell is at 2:35 P.M.
We have our weekly Rise and Shine Assemblies on Friday mornings in the gym. This also starts promptly at 7:30 A.M.
If your child is going to be absent, please call our attendance clerk at 746-9160 before 8:20 a.m.
When your child needs an early dismissal you'll need to come to the office, show ID, and then your child will be called from the classroom.
Parents should NOT be walking their children to the classroom.