There is nothing more important than keeping our students, teachers, and school communities safe, secure, and focused on teaching and learning. Tulsa Public Schools Campus Police works closely with school teams, the Tulsa Police Department, and area law enforcement agencies to protect our students, teachers, school leaders, and staff and to prevent emergencies before they arise.
SEE. HEAR. SHARE.
You can help keep your school community safe. If you see or hear something concerning, call 918-480-SAFE (7233) or share with a trusted adult.
- HOW DOES TPS RESPOND IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY?
- What is the process for lockdowns and intruder alerts?
- IF A SCHOOL IS EVACUATED, HOW WILL I KNOW WHERE TO PICK UP MY CHILD?
- SHOULD I PICK UP MY CHILD AT SCHOOL DURING AN EMERGENCY?
- WHERE WILL I GET ACCURATE INFORMATION DURING AN EMERGENCY?
- WHAT CAN I DO TO BE BEST PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES?
Call 918-480-SAFE (7233) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report a student or school safety concern.
Is someone in immediate danger?
View these TPS policies concerning bullying:
- 2119: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
- 2119-R: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119-R: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
918-746-6868 Habla Esponol